WellSight LogViewer 8 Features
WellSight LogViewer 8 is a free program that allows you and your business partners to view and print strip log files. It does not, however, allow you to create or modify log files. For this, use one of the StarLog suite of programs.
With the WellSight LogViewer 8, you can:
- Open and view any log file generated by any StarLog program.
- View the header information in the log file.
- Print all or a portion (e.g. one day’s drilling) of the strip log to any page-oriented printer supported by Windows.
- All page-oriented printers are supported – color or monochrome.
- Print any depth range of the log, and, optionally, the log headers and symbol legends, and/or track headings.
- Log files can only be printed at the scale at which they were created.
See the list of system requirements.