StarLog Version 8.4.2 – October 2, 2019
WellSight Systems has released Version 8.4.2 of the StarLog program suite: StripLog, HorizontalLog, MudLog, the Free WellSight LogViewer, and the WellSight LogManager,
This version includes several enhancements and minor fixes:
Lithology Boundary Fill
- Boundaries are now drawn split when they cross a TVD scale change.
- A new vertex can now be inserted anywhere along a boundary segment.
- A new boundary can now be started at any position without having to copy an existing boundary.
- StarLog’s appearance has been modernized to use the style of the Windows version on which it is running.
- Layout Designer: Lighter colors are now used for group header rows.
- Import Curve Data: Data files can now be removed from the data file list.
Version 8 supports Windows Server 2019.