Perspective Version 8.3.0 – July 1, 2018
WellSight Systems has released Version 8.3.0 of the 3D geo-modelling application Perspective. This version contains several new features and major enhancements along with minor fixes. We strongly advise our customers to update.
User Interface Enhancements
- Project Library: A new window for locating, opening, etc. 3D objects and data windows.
- Data Table and 3D Object Properties Windows have been revised to be easier to use.
- Profile View and Structure Windows work together better.
- Labels and Documents are easier to position horizontally or vertically.
New Features and Enhancements
- Formation Stacks. Easier to create and edit a series of Structures. Can fill formations in Profile View.
- Vertical Exaggeration. The Profile View can be stretched vertically.
- 3D Images. Improved speed and quality.
- Projects in Feet are better supported.
- Up to 24 Well Paths allowed.
- Documentation. The User Guide was updated and 2 new Tutorials have been added.