Version v 8.1.1 November 11, 2016
WellSight Systems has released Version 8.1.1 of the StarLog program suite: StripLog, HorizontalLog, MudLog, the Free WellSight LogViewer, and the WellSight LogManager.
This version of the StarLog suite contains minor enhancements and problem fixes to StripLog, MudLog, and HorizontalLog.
New Features and Enhancements
- The start point of a new poly-line now snaps to grid like the other points. [#1116]
- HorizontalLog now only displays the context menu for curve scales when the mouse is over a scale. [#1374]
- The process of exporting data to WellSight GeoSteering has been made simpler and clearer: [#1377]
- It is no longer possible to start more than one instance of GeoSteering for the same project.
- If GeoSteering already has your project open, exporting to it from StarLog updates the running program, instead of starting a new one.
- Two or more StarLog programs can now export to the same GeoSteering project at once.
- The Export button now indicates whether the GeoSteering project file already exists.
- An error occurred preventing you from exporting a disabled survey layer to WellSight GeoSteering. [#1364]
- When exporting two survey layers to WellSight GeoSteering, the 2nd survey data table would be linked to 1st well path. [#1384]
- Dragging a file other than a compatible log file onto a StarLog program icon now opens the launch window. [#1256]
- When an attempt to open a log file from the launch window fails, StarLog now returns to the launch window. [#1368]
- Importing data from an ASCII file would count an extra column when there is white space after the last column. [#1378]
- This version can open earlier log files.
- Versions earlier than 8.1.0 cannot open log files saved by this version.
- This version can export to GeoSteering 1.0 – 1.5